- 8' x 10' Booth
- Pipe and Drape Back Drop
- 1 6'x30" table
- 1 chair
Booth 1 8x10
Your booth assignment can be changed based on any discrepancies in the hotels layout that changes the booth dimensions. We will do our best to provide you in a space nearest to where your original booth selection has been made if any layout adjustments are done by the hotel.
- To complete your booth assignment and confirm you in the fair, you must read and agree to all sections of the purchase agreement.
- Copy of all required documents must be provided as well as full payment for your selected items. (Insurance, Sales Tax License, Health Inspector Permit, and etc.
- Booth space is sold on a first come, first serve basis. This means that all vendors who have turned in a completed application, all necessary forms and have paid in full will be confirmed into the show before those who have not. Unless you are confirmed SPONSOR, there are no guarantees about booth location and we will do our best to have you as close to your selected location if layout changes are done due to the venues discretion.
- Only one company per booth. No shared booth spaces without approval from the event manager.
- Liability Insurance is required for vendors excluding MLM companies. We highliy recommend all vendors to have insurance in case of any allegations from a consumer trying any product you have, if they get hurt by something in your booth, or do to any negligience by your actions . Your insurance must have a rider that includes the following as additional insured - EMC2 Travel & Event Planners, The Bridal Shoppe of Wylie (event hosts) and the Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson. Riders do not cost you additional thru your insurance.
- If you DO NOT have liability insurance, our insurance company can provide event day coverage for you with rates starting at $39. Link is found on the Exhibitor Page.
- Each vendor must provide a Prize (minimum $25 value) that is either a service that you provide or an actual gift/prize. Gift certificates are allowed. No discount coupons please. A description of your prize must be submitted on the Exhibitors Page. Turn your item in at registration.
- Attendee list with contact info for all vendors will be provided within 2 weeks after the show’s conclusion. We do encourage you to also have a way for the attendees to provide you their info as many will have guests with them.
- Attendee Game Card: The couple attending will be required to stop by YOUR booth and get a stamp from your booth to ensure they have stopped by. (IT IS UP TO YOU TO ENGAGE WITH THEM ONCE THEY VISIT). Once the card is full, they are eligible for an entry into a prize drawing. If they book your service or purchase onsite, you will provide a special sticker that will get them entered for an additional entry and opportunity to win more than one prize. This encourages them to PURCHASE!
- Listing in the online directory and in the program.
- Several paid social media, print and web advertisements promoting the event are on schedule. If you want your logo/and or web-link shown with these ads, additional cost is available as add-ons during the booth selection process. Click on Add Additional in the Cart.
- Vendor set-up: 7a - 11:30 am
- Pre-show registration for guests begins at 11:30 am
- Exhibit area opens from 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- DO NOT DISMANTLE DURING THE SHOW
- DO NOT BREAKDOWN UNTIL 4:00 PM
THE EAST DALLAS BRIDAL FAIR AGREES TO:
- Conduct the East Dallas Bridal Fair at Hyatt Place Dallas/Garland/Richardson on Sunday, February 9, 2019 from 12:00 PM until 4:00 PM.
- Abide by our Rain or Shine Policy. In the event of severe weather conditions, the shows will be rescheduled. Vendor’s booth payments will not be refunded and will be applied to the new date.
- Provide the exhibitor with the booth package and additional add-ons for which he/she pays for.
- Advertise the show through various media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, EventBrite, etc.
- Provide time for set-up and teardown of booths.
- The Event Promoters reserve the right to refuse any vendor for any reason however, we are Equal Opportunity and will not turn a vendor away due to Race, Religion or Sexual Orientation.
- The Event Promoters retain the right to change the location of the exhibitor’s booth at any time at its sole discretion.
- The majority of the exhibitors will be indoors. Transportation vendors may display their vehicles in the back porte coche and also have a booth inside the trade show floor.
- The Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson and the Event Promoters will exercise all reasonable care for the protection of exhibitor’s materials and displays however, they are not responsible for any theft or losses. Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense. Exhibitors are charged with knowledge of all laws, ordinances and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, customs and public safety while participating in the show.
EACH VENDOR AGREES TO:
- Vendors will have access starting as early as 7:00 AM for set-up of booths on Sunday, February 9, 2020.
- Vendors will have the booth(s) manned during all show hours.
- Vendors will not dismantle or breakdown booths until the end of the show.
- Vendors agrees to completely remove booth(s) from show site by the final move-out time limit, which is two hours after the end of the show or be subject to penalty fees.
- Additional booth equipment is available on a first come, first serve basis. Day-of orders are subject to availability.
- Please be mindful during set-up not to overload the tables.
- If you will be selling on-site, you must show your Sales Use Tax Certificate on request from the promoter. You may elect to send a copy of the form to the event promoter in advance with your application. MLM companies are exempt from this.
- Provide a gift certificate or merchandise with a minimum value of $25.00 to be given away by East Dallas Bridal Fair raffle drawings. NO DISCOUNT COUPONS ALLOWED.
- One company per booth. One company will utilize the exhibitor space. Exhibitors will not display items from any other business nor distribute any other business’ materials at the show without the Event Promoters permission.
- Decorate the designated booth space with appropriate items and materials of interest that are related to the products or service sold by the exhibitor.
- If an exhibitor sells merchandise from their booth, it is the exhibitor’s responsibility to collect tax at the proper rate, pay the tax collected, and report the tax for the correct location.
- Exhibitors must not interfere with the neighboring booth’s visibility or infringe on their area. Display of wares must be kept within the confines of the contracted exhibit space.
- Bands, loudspeakers, radios, television sets, and/or the operation of any machinery or equipment which is of volume to be an annoyance to neighboring exhibitors will not be permitted.
- Vehicle Booths: Vendors wanting to bring in vehicles must receive permission from event promoter. Space for all vehicle locations is limited.
- NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE IS ALLOWED FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION. Food Vendors may provide food samples and must get the necessary food permitting from the City of Garland. The permit must be displayed at all times at the booth and a copy provided to the event.
- NO OPEN FLAMES.
- Exhibitors shall exclusively use the given list of registered couples. Exhibitors will not lend-out, sell, barter or allow any unauthorized usage, or permit any reproduction thereof. Doing so is a violation of federal law.
- The exhibitor is entirely responsible for the exhibit space allotted and shall be liable for any loss or damage to the premises and for any loss or damage to any equipment.
- Exhibitors must protect Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson's equipment, walls, columns and floors, etc from damage. Exhibitors will be held responsible and charged for any damage, or for any clean-up necessitated by paint, grease, oil, abrasives, or excess debris left in the exhibitor’s space.
- Insure yourself against any claims resulting from the exhibits. East Dallas Bridal Fair, it’s promoters and The Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson will not be responsible for any personal injury, damage or loss to exhibits by fire, theft, pilferage, malicious action or accidents and you agree to hold them harmless and indemnify from any claims. * ALL vendors will be required to show proof of insurance and must add the East Dallas Bridal Fair, it’s promoters EMC2 Travel Planners and the Bridal Shoppe, and TheHyatt Place Garland/Richardson as additional insured.
- Upon signing completed Vendor Application, the exhibitor assumes all risks and responsibilities for accidents, injuries or damages to person or property and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the East Dallas Bridal Fair, it's promotoers, The Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson and their managers, board members, show sponsors, and employees, against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, theft, damage, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with the exhibitor’s participation in the show or from exhibitor's activities conducted upon The Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson's property.
- Exhibitors must comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT: Exhibitor will ensure that its exhibit and product/service information comply with the regulations and guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA requires that exhibits be accessible by persons with disabilities. While The Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson is responsible for ensuring accessibility for the general trade show areas, the exhibitor is responsible for controlling its booth.
- Exhibitors must make payment with cash, check, or credit card prior to the show. Make checks payable to The East Dallas Bridal Fair c/o The Bridal Shoppe.
- Understand and agree that this contract is firm with a non-refundable payment.
- Exhibitors who violate the EAST DALLAS BRIDAL FAIR Rules & Regulations may be banned from participating in future shows and subject to penalty fees.
- The Event promoter reserves the right to cancel contract with any exhibitor any time prior to or during the show.
- No refunds will be given after the show for items previously ordered by vendors.
This is an agreement between East Dallas Bridal Fair and the registered vendor (“the company”) for a vendor space in the East Dallas Bridal Fair on Sunday, February 9, 2020.
This show may be videotaped or photographed by THE EAST DALLAS BRIDAL FAIR presented by The Bridal Shoppe and EMC² Travel Planners. Therefore, by signing this agreement the company consents to the use of faces, names, likeness, trade name and trademark of the company and its representatives in such photographs and videotapes and the commercial use of such photographs and videotapes.
The company agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the event promoters and the event facility, Hyatt Place Garland/Richardson. Vendors will be required to show proof of insurance (or purchase insurance) and list the promoter and event facility as an additional insured.
All demonstrations, presentations or similar activity associated with this show will be confined to the exhibit area rented under this agreement. All additional presentations must be pre-approved by THE EAST DALLAS BRIDAL FAIR. No open flames permitted at anytime.
We understand that all applications, accepted or denied, are done so at the full discretion of the event representatives. Once accepted, this contract is non-refundable and non-cancelable. Refunds will be made only if the application is not accepted or with consent by the event representatives. By submitting this agreement, Exhibitor, their employees and representatives, agree to comply with all policies (both stated and inferred) of the Event Promoter and the hosting facility. Any matters not specifically covered by this agreement will be subject solely to the decision of event promoter, and will, in best effort and in good faith, promote and carry out the objectives of this event.
Exhibitor, having read and understood the above conditions, hereby contracts to participate in the East Dallas Bridal Fair at the date, time and place specified, and in accordance with all terms set forth in this agreement. The undersigned agrees to pay all reasonable collection and/or legal fees, if applicable.