Bride Squad Challenge
Time & Location
About The Event
Bride Squads of 4 (1 Bride & 3 Attendants) will compete in a series of challenges in a single-elimination bracket. The events will be scheduled throughout the East Dallas Bridal Fair. So come prepared to spend the day at the Pearl enjoying vendors, food samplings, food trucks, beer and wine garden and much more!
The event starts with a Running of the Brides to determine placement on the bracket. This first event is an elimination race, with only a select number of teams advancing to the bracket. Each bracket win not only advances a team, but awards a team a prize for the bride to help build her wedding. The final 2 Brides will participate in a cake smash for the grand prize.
Here is a sampling of prizes that may be awarded. Prizes will be featured prior to the event:
- Shoe Stickers
- Novelty Gifts
- Bridal Champagne Flutes
- Groom's Cake
- Bridal Bouquet and Boutenierre
- DJ Service
- Limo Service
- Wedding Gown
- Wedding Venue
- Entry Fees and Qualifications
- $25 for Team of 4
- Bride must have completed ticket registration into the East Dallas Bridal Fair in order to qualify to participate.
- Must sign waiver and hold harmless agreement
- Team Names - We will list names as they are registered. Any team with identical names, the last team to register and pay will be asked to submit a new name.
- In order to qualify, there are a series of items on the bride's bridal fair ticket registration that must be selected. Only the registrars know the 5 qualifying criteria in order to have a blind disqualifier for a team to be selected to participate.
- Open to all genders.
- Bride Squad Team Entry$25$250$0